It’s been a while (due to working in the Basque Country, moving across the country, studying, etc), enough for some things to change…
- There is a new speed limit of 110km/h.
- I have moved to windy Zaragoza to study a Master’s degree.
and others to stay almost exactly the same…
- Not only has nothing been done about Camps, he’s been confirmed as the PP candidate for Valencia
- We still have no idea if José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero will be the PSOE’s candidate for the elections next year.
- Unemployment is rising.
- The abertzale’s new political platform Sortu has been widely condemned for being a renamed Batasuna (where else was it going to come from?)
- The PP blame the economic problems on Zapatero and nothing else.
- More corruption have come to light (and seem to doom the PSOE’s chances of holding onto Andalucía).
- The PP continues to rumble on about the caso Faisán.
- Aznar continues to opine on anything and everything, with varying degrees of success and scandal.
I hope to have some new entries on the way shortly.